Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Few Words

It is true,
sometimes you just need to start writing before you know what you are going to write about.
Tonight is yet another one of those night's for Yours Truly.

The past few weeks have been heavy, on many fronts.
Without going into details, I will just leave it at that.

There has also been a lot of beauty and realization coming up and around,
and again, without going into it, I will leave it at that.

The dichotomies of life continue to emerge.

Observing without getting lost in it, this is happening a lot.

I was listening to a "teacher" speak online yesterday, and he said many things that rang true for me, but one thing in particular he said really hit home, and it went something like,
"You know you are doing the work you need to do, and yet life still seems to be chaotic, or strange, or challenging...at the same time, you have a feeling, way deep down inside that something right is happening, that you are on the right course, that all is well...that you are taken care of and safe..." It was not those exact words, I am interpreting in my own way, but hopefully, you get the idea.

That's really all I have to say right now,

except,
Happy Mother's Day, Mom,
I Love You!

Until tomorrow,

XO

Meg




No comments:

Post a Comment